Monday, November 14, 2011

November Hauls and backlog

Im so happy that i finally have the RX-0 as my birthday gift for myself this month. It took 3 months of wishes (2 MG's Red Frame, Sinanju and 7 HGs RX-78, Zaku, Bearguy, Custom Zaku F2000, Gelgoog, Jagd Doga,<unbuilt>, Geara Zulu - Angelo Sauper<unbuilt>, 2 SDs Red Frame, 00 Raiser and a WIP of 1/48 The Origin Head, Sinanju's Big F*** Bazooka).

Without further ado, here's some of the precious un-boxing moments..












MSN-03 Jagd Doga. I dont know why i'm hooked on Zeon MS designs.. am still hoping to have a hold of Sazabi and Bawoo GPB version.




AMS-129 Geara Zuku Angelo Sauper. I bought this last October, still cant find a time to build it. Time will come. I was too busy modifying my 00 Raiser with some paint. Its a process, i know..



And hopefully, i can finish the SD's painting job after i bought some LEDs for my Unicorn modification.
Thanks for watching. Till next time.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free for comment/suggestion